Our primary objective, first and foremost, is to make MAINE GIRLS easy to watch and accessible for all.
If you have any questions about pricing or how to access the film, please do not hesitate to email our team at email@example.com.
Want to host your very own screening of MAINE GIRLS? By becoming a host you're bringing a powerful conversation about immigration, equity, discrimination, and hope from South Portland, Maine directly to your community.
To learn how to host a screening, please visit our Host a Screening resource page. On this page, you can sign up to become a host and find resources that are sure to make your screening experience seamless, fun, and impactful.
Your Host Fee:
- $199* for conferences and summits
- $99* for community and faith based organizations
- $49* for public grade schools and places of worship
- *Free for academic institutions via Kanopy (click here to search for your school or library)
* Sliding scale prices are available based on need. If you need assistance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.